Mid - Senior
Our Stack: docker, python, CloudFormation, AWS
- Design to production of complex modules & features in customer-facing products.
- Develop large scale, real-time data pipelines.
- Research new technologies and solution for the next-gen of products.
- Create and maintain our infrastructure.
- Influence our design, architecture, and methodologies.
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS.
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges.
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts.
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment, and monitoring systems.
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent reoccurrence.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing infrastructure and/or product core.
- Comprehensive expertise in cloud deployment.
- Expertise in database environments.
- Python & SQL ninja.
- 2+ years working in a large production environment with many types of services, databases, and components.
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash scripting capabilities.
- Experience with running production workloads on the AWS platform.
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools.
- Experience with docker and orchestration tools, preferably ECS/EKS.
- A real team member, someone people like to work with.
- someone who gets things done and is great at figuring stuff out.
- Hands-on experience in big data pipelines (Spark / Hadoop / Elastic).
- Experience with Data Science techniques.
- Experience or contribution to high-profile open-source projects.
- A public repo with past work.